Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, update your profile, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your first and last name, email address, phone number, profile picture, username, postal code and country, payment method information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Orderbot Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Use of Information
We combine the information we collect about you and use this information for various purposes, including to:
• Provide and improve our products and services; • Process your transactions; • Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages; • Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you; • Personalize our Services, or add features we think will be of interest to you; • Monitor and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; • Detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, comply with our legal obligations, and protect the rights and property of Orderbot and others; and • Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We only process personal information for these “legitimate interests.” At any time, you have aright to withdraw your consent by changing your communication choices, opting out from our communications or by contacting us.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in thoseemails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about youraccount or our ongoing business relations.
You may delete your account at any time by logging into your online account and exercising your rights to delete your content or your entire profile.
Where we send your information
We are a Canadian company, but we work with and process data about individuals across the world. To operate our business, we may send your personal information outside of your state, province, or country, including to the United States. This data may be subject to the laws of the countries where we send it. When we send your information across borders, we take steps to protect your information, and we try to only send your information to countries that have strong data protection laws.
NOTE TO INDIVIDUALS IN THE EEA, UK, AND SWITZERLAND
If you are in the EEA, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have certain rights and protections underthe law regarding our processing of your personal data. Please see the sections below for more details.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process personal data about in accordance with the following legal bases:
• As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you. For example, by processing your order and fulfilling the products or services you purchase. • When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, to communicate with you about changes to our Services or legal documents, to prevent fraud, or to provide, protect and improve our products and services. • If we request your consent to a specific processing activity (such as to send marketing emails), and you provide your consent in the manner indicated. • In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to legal process requests.
Data Subject Requests
• You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that this data be corrected. In certain cases, you may also have the right to request that we erase data we are processing or to restrict or object to certain of our processing activities. You may also have the right to request that we provide you with the personal data you have provided us in a portable form for transmission to another controller’s service. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated above.
• We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
EEA Questions or Complaints
• If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
How you can reach us
If you would like to ask about, make a request relating to, or complain about how we process your personal information, please contact via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are you ready to deliver the Right Order, On Time, Every time?
Let us show you how you can use perfect order to take your business to the next level.